Harding Racing Story
Harding Racing has a long standing tradition with 18 years of collaboration between Harding Group and IMS. The relationship evolved over time to where they are today. Harding Racing has assembled a team of racing professionals to participate in the Indy Car Series. Harding Racing is part of Harding Group, a prominent local Indianapolis company that has conducted business in Indiana and surrounding states since 1960.
HISTORY IN THE MAKING
IndyCar Events Attract a Unique and Sought After Consumer who are Affluent, Educated, Ambitious, Young, Professional, Tech-Savvy, Heavy Consumers of Media, Military Service, Smart Investors, Decision Makers and Entreprenuers!
Reach Consumers and Be a part of this historical event - join the excitement and fun of racing!
- Tickets to the owners Suite
- Private guided garage and pit tours with a seasoned racing personality
- Special meet and greets with driver/crew/and racing legends
- Opportunities for ALL ACCESS behind the scenes of racing and the Indy 500
- Hospitality and various event throughout the month of May